[Updated on November 20, 2020]
TEGSCO, LLC (“AutoReturn”, “we”, “our”, “us”) operates the https://www.autoreturn.com website and affiliated websites (“Website,” or collectively, “Websites”), online portals, and the products, services, and support tools associated with our customized tow management and logistics offerings, and unclaimed vehicle auction services, including our ARIES mobile software platform, Business Process Optimization (“BPO”) and 24 x 7 x 365 dispatching command and customer support center (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Services”).
- Services: As noted above, “Services” includes our Websites and those products, services, and support tools associated with our customized tow management and logistics offerings, and unclaimed vehicle lien and auction services.
- Personal Information: Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, or could be reasonably associated or linked with a particular person or household. It also includes other information that may be associated with your Personal Information, such as your Usage Data (defined below), location, preferences or interests, if that information can be used to identify you, your household, or your device.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Websites (for example, your IP address or the duration of a page visit when you visit our Websites).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Consumer: Any individual who is the subject of the Personal Information collected and/or processed.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Information: While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with, or we may otherwise obtain, certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you, such as:
- Mailing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Other contact information
- Date of Birth
- Driver’s License number
- Social Security number (U.S.)
- Medical benefits card information (for example, Medi-Cal, Medicaid, or Healthy SF card)
- Other government-issued ID number (for example, military ID, passport number, San Francisco “Lifeline” card number, etc.)
- Other unique identifier number
- Vehicle Identification Number (“VIN”)
- Vehicle license plate number
- Proof of vehicle registration
- Title Information
- Payment card information, or other personal financial information (to facilitate payment of impound and other fees)
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (“EBT”), income authorization or verification information
- Cookies, Usage Data, or Generic Information (to the extent that they can identify you)
- Other information that you choose to provide to us that can identify you, and
- Any other information that may identify you.
Please note that AutoReturn does not directly collect, process, or store payment card information. Instead, any payment card information requested is collected and processed by our third party payment processors, such as Square.
Usage Data: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you access our Websites or online portals by or through a mobile device. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. At times, the nature of or combination of various types of data, including Usage Data, may enable you to be identified, and may therefore qualify as Personal Information.
- When you access the Services with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Business Information: As described, our Services are primarily designed to facilitate efficient management of the vehicle tow process, including retrieval, transportation and recovery of towed vehicles. Additionally, we assist companies connect with and purchase unclaimed vehicles through our vehicle auction services. As such, we may collect information about your business’ officers, employees, contractors, agents, and/or other members in relation to facilitate and provide these Services.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- First Party Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services that are accessible through our Websites. Session cookies are temporary, and are automatically deleted once you close your Internet browser.
Some companies may use information collected to deliver targeted ads on behalf of us or other companies, including on other websites or online services. We are not responsible for the functioning of cookies and other technologies used and placed by third parties on your device.
- Other Technologies. We collect many different types of information from other technologies to improve the quality of our Websites and the services we provide. For example, we may collect Usage Data and other information about the device you use to access our Websites, your operating system and/or mobile device type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. We may record the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
Your Cookie Choices
You are in control as to which cookies and other tracking technologies are collected by your browser or device. You may set your browser to block or refuse all cookies, to indicate when a cookie is being sent, or otherwise control what cookie your browser or mobile device accepts via your browser or mobile device settings. Additionally, you can choose to modify your settings and delete those cookies that are otherwise stored on your device at any time.
Personal Information Collected over the Last 12 Months
AutoReturn has not collected any other Personal Information within the last 12 months.
How We Collect Your Information
AutoReturn collects and obtains your information in a few ways: there is information that you choose to give us, information we obtain through your use of our Services (including our Websites and unclaimed vehicles purchased through our vehicle auction services), and information we obtain from third parties.
Information You Give Us
At times, we may require you to provide certain information – including Personal Information – in order to use certain parts of our Websites, fulfill your requests to us, or provide you with certain Services. For instance, we may require you to provide your name, driver’s license or other identification, contact information, and other relevant information to identify you and determine that you are authorized to retrieve your vehicle that has been towed. We may also ask you to provide your name and relevant identifying information – such as your proof of registration, medical benefits card information, “Lifeline” card information, Social Security number, or other relevant information that shows you are eligible to receive certain government-authorized discounts for towing, storage, or administrative fees.
Additionally, we collect any information you choose to share with us. For example, if you use our Websites’ “Find Vehicle” function, we will collect information about a vehicle that you choose to give us, such as the vehicle’s license plate, make, model, VIN, tow date, and other information. We will collect your name, contact information, and any other information you provide to us if you contact us with questions or request information from us – for example, we will collect your name and email address if you choose to sign up for alerts about vehicle auctions in your area.
Information We Obtain When You Use Our Services
As noted above, we collect certain information from you through your use of our Services, such as Usage Data. For instance, in using our Websites, we may collect information about the device you use. We may collect IP address and other generic information about how you use our Websites or other Services (for example, aggregate metrics on how often certain pages on our Websites are accessed and viewed).
In other instances, you will need to provide certain information about yourself when using certain Services. For instance, when you use our web-based customer service chat feature, we will collect any and all information that you provide to us, including any Personal Information you choose to give to us.
Information We Obtain from Other Sources / Third Parties
We may also obtain information about you from towing companies and/or municipalities that utilize our Services. For example, AutoReturn may obtain copies of your proof of registration or citation information from a municipality to verify your eligibility for government-authorized low income discounts on towing, storage, or administrative fees, or ensure proof of citation payment in relation to releasing your vehicle from impound.
The categories of third parties from whom we receive Personal Information include:
- City / municipal governments
- Tow operators
- Impound lots
- Payment card processors
Purposes for Collecting, Processing, and Using Your Information
AutoReturn collects, processes (or asks our service providers to process on our behalf), and uses your information to provide the Services we make available to our partners and you. We therefore will collect and use your information for a variety of reasons, including:
- To perform contracted services with our partner municipalities and tow providers.
- To help you find a towed vehicle or vehicle for auction via our Website.
- To verify your identity, that you are authorized to retrieve your vehicle, that you are eligible for certain government-authorized discounts, and other actions and tasks related to the towing and retrieval of your vehicle.
- Where you have otherwise given us your consent and permission to do so – for instance, if you provide us your email address to receive information about auctions in your area, or provide your information to us via our Website to fulfill vehicle search requests or ask us questions.
- To facilitate operating our AutoReturn Websites and other Services. These operational purposes may include but are not limited to:
- Operating, maintaining and improving our Services, including the Websites;
- Detecting security incidents; and
- Helping law enforcement to prosecute individuals responsible for malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity involving AutoReturn, our Services, and/or our customers.
- Assisting with fraud prevention, improving the security of our networks, and reporting suspected criminal activity to law enforcement.
- To comply with applicable laws, in response to a lawful and enforceable request by a law enforcement, judicial, or other public authority, or in connection with an applicable legal obligation.
- For other business or commercial purposes, such as:
- Providing customer support;
- To monitor the usage of our Services;
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues;
- monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.
How We Disclose or Share Your Information
AutoReturn does not sell your Personal Information to any third party. However, AutoReturn may disclose your information in a number of ways as part of our Services. For instance, we may share your information with our third party service providers that facilitate the functions of our Websites, such as our web hosting and cloud storage providers. We may also provide your Personal Information, Business Information, and other information to service providers or contractors to perform functions on our behalf, including assisting us in providing our Services to you or our partners.
We may also disclose or share your information for the following purposes:
- To perform contracted services with our partner municipalities and tow providers.
- In relation to your search for or participation in a vehicle auction via our Website.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend AutoReturn’s rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
- To protect the personal safety of individuals or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
- When there is a good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to our guests, visitors, associates, or property (including the Websites), or to others (including AutoReturn itself). This may include disclosures to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity or other civil violations.
We share or otherwise disclose Personal Information, Business Information, and other information to the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers: We employ third party providers, companies, individuals, and agents to facilitate and help us provide our Services. These Service Providers perform tasks, services, or functions on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used or delivered. These entities may include payment card processors, motor vehicle owner inquiry service providers, cloud-based storage and web-hosting providers, and other vendors that assist us in providing our Services. These providers are granted access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Other AutoReturn Affiliated Entities: We may share or disclose your information to other entities that make up the AutoReturn organization.
- Cities, Municipalities, and other Governments: AutoReturn provides Services to local government entities that are looking to improve their vehicle towing and/or vehicle auctioning services. We may share information related to you with those government entities as part of those Services.
- Tow Companies / Impound Facilities: As part of our Services, AutoReturn provides information requested by cities, municipalities, or other local governments with the tow companies that tow vehicles on their behalf. That information may also be shared with the impound facilities that keep towed vehicles.
|Types of Data||Types of Entities Data Is Disclosed To|
|Individual Identifiers (such as your name, address, email, phone number, other contact information, Social Security number, driver’s license number, and other government-issued ID numbers and other unique identifier numbers)||Our Service Providers; Other AutoReturn Affiliated Entities; Cities, Municipalities, and other Governments; and Towing Companies/Impound Facilities|
|Demographic Information (such as Date of Birth, Electronic Benefit Transfer (“EBT”), income authorization or verification information)||Our Service Providers; Other AutoReturn Affiliated Entities; Cities, Municipalities, and other Governments; and Towing Companies/Impound Facilities|
|Medical benefits card information (for example, Medi-Cal, Medicaid, or Healthy SF card)||Our Service Providers; Other AutoReturn Affiliated Entities; Cities, Municipalities, and other Governments; and Towing Companies/Impound Facilities|
|Vehicle Information (such as Vehicle Identification Number (“VIN”), make and model, vehicle license place number, proof of vehicle registration, and title information)|
|Financial Information (such as Payment card information, or other personal financial information (to facilitate payment of impound and other fees))|
|Cookies or Usage Data (to the extent that they can identify you)|
|Other information that you choose to provide to us that can identify you, and|
|Any other information that may identify you.|
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed
AutoReturn has disclosed the categories of Personal Information as defined above to our Service Providers in the last 12 months for our business and commercial purposes.
Categories of Personal Information Sold
AutoReturn does not sell individuals’ Personal Information .
[Please note that a “sale” of Personal Information does not include those instances when such information is part of a merger, acquisition, or other transaction involving all or part of our business. If we sell all or part of our business, make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or other business transaction, we may transfer your Personal Information to a third party as part of that transaction. If such transaction materially affects the manner in which your Personal Information is processed, we will notify you of such change prior to its implementation.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable “Do Not Track” by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your web browser. AutoReturn may track your online behavior over time and across web services. AutoReturn’s tracking of behavior for our website only anonymous information about the usage of the site. This tracking is currently supported through the Google Analytics services (https://analytics.google.com/).
Third parties may collect data that relates to you. We cannot control third parties’ responses to do-not-track signals or other such mechanisms. Third parties’ use of data relating to you and responsiveness to do-not-track signals is governed by their respective privacy policies.
Your Data Protection & Privacy Rights
California residents: AutoReturn has in place policies and procedures to facilitate your exercise of privacy rights available under applicable law. AutoReturn therefore informs you that, where applicable under relevant law, you may be entitled to the following:
- Right to Access / Disclosure: to have access to your Personal Information upon simple request – that is, you may receive a copy of such information upon receipt of a verifiable request, along with other information related to the collection or processing.
- Disclosure of Direct Marketers: to have access upon simple request, and free of charge, the categories and names/addresses of third parties that have received Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. Please see the “Your California Privacy Rights” section below for more information.
- Right to Information About Collecting, Selling, Sharing, or Disclosing Personal Information: upon receipt of a verifiable request, you may obtain a list of:
- The specific pieces of your Personal Information AutoReturn holds;
- The categories of Personal Information collected about you, sold to third parties, or disclosed to third parties for business purposes;
- The categories of Personal Information sold within the last 12 months;
- The categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information; and
- The categories of third parties with whom Personal Information is shared, sold, or disclosed for a business purpose.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information: As noted elsewhere, AutoReturn does not sell individuals’ Personal Information. California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- Right to Deletion / “Right to be Forgotten”: to obtain the deletion of your Personal Information in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law and upon receipt of a verifiable request.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. As defined under relevant law, you have a right to non-discrimination in the Services or quality of Services you receive from us for exercising your rights.
Please contact us using the means listed in the “Contact Us” Section below in relation to exercising these rights. Note that we may ask you to verify your identity – such as by requiring you to provide information about yourself – before responding to such requests.
Your California Privacy Rights Regarding Direct Marketing Information
California residents have the right to request information from a company regarding the manner in which it shares certain categories of Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. AutoReturn does not share individuals’ Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below in the “Contact Us” section to receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, and attest to the fact that you are a California resident. Please also provide a current California address for our response. You may make this request in writing to us at the below address. Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Direct Marketing Information Request” in the first line of the description, and include your name, street address, city, state and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the address provided for this purpose below.
Note that responsive information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
All of our Services, including our Websites, are intended for adult audiences, and are not meant to address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). As such, Children under 18 may not use our Websites or any other Services. If you are under 18, do not attempt to register for or use any of our Services, including our Websites, and do not provide us any Personal Information about yourself.
Submitting a Verifiable Request Regarding Exercise of Your Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
As mentioned above, California residents have certain rights to access, delete, or otherwise exercise rights regarding their Personal Information under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). AutoReturn will respond to an individual’s “verifiable request” to exercise his or her rights under the CCPA – that is, where AutoReturn has received a request purporting to be from a particular individual, and AutoReturn has been able to verify the individual’s identity. The need to verify an individual’s identity is critical to protecting your information, and to ensuring that your information is not shared with anyone pretending to be you or someone who is not authorized to act on your behalf.
You may submit a verifiable request via our request webform and our toll-free number, listed in the “Contact Us” section below. AutoReturn will ask you to provide information about yourself so that we can verify your identity as part of this process. This information may include your name, your address, information related to your vehicle, and any other information deemed necessary by AutoReturn to reasonably verify your identity, to ensure that your information is not shared with anyone impersonating you. Once we have your submission, we will compare the information you provided to the information we have about you to verify your identity. Once we have verified your identity, we will work to fulfill your request in a timely manner. Please note there may be some situations in which we are unable to fulfill your request, such as if we cannot find any information about you within our systems. Additionally, we may not be able to honor a deletion request in some situations, such as if your information is necessary to your relationship with us or meet a legal obligation. We will inform you whether we can fulfill your rights request.
We may ask for additional information if we have difficulty confirming your identity. We will not share your information or honor other requests in those situations where we are unable to confirm that a request for your information is a “verifiable request.” We will not be able to process your request if we cannot verify your identity.
Under California law a California resident can appoint an “authorized agent” to make certain verifiable requests upon their behalf, such as the right to know what information we collect about the consumer or to request deletion of the consumer’s information. An authorized agent may submit a request by following the steps outlined above. An authorized agent must identify the consumer he or she is submitting a request on behalf of, and provide the information requested by AutoReturn to verify the consumer’s identity. AutoReturn will also require the purported authorized agent to submit proof that he or she has been authorized by the consumer to act on the consumer’s behalf.
Because the security and privacy of your information is paramount, we will ask that you identify and provide permission in writing for such persons to act as your authorized agent and exercise your applicable rights under California law in such situations. This may require us to contact you directly and alert you that an individual has claimed to be your agent and is attempting to access or delete your information. We will also independently verify your identity to ensure that an unauthorized person is not attempting to impersonate you and exercise your rights without authorization. We will not share your information or honor any other requests in those situations where you cannot or do not grant permission in writing for an identified authorized agent to act on your behalf, or where we cannot independently verify your identity.
In the U.S.:
- By telephone: 888-578-4696
- By visiting this page on our website: CCPA Request
In the EU:
- By visiting this page on our website: GDPR Request
You may download material displayed on the AutoReturn site for personal, non-commercial use only. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded and/or copied material. Any copy of material from the AutoReturn site you make and distribute for any purpose must also include these Terms. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, use, or reuse any of the contents of the AutoReturn site for any public or commercial purpose without the written consent of AutoReturn or any third party AutoReturn deems necessary. Anything you download, including the information and any images incorporated in the site, is licensed to you by AutoReturn for your personal noncommercial use. Because AutoReturn owns this site and its contents and AutoReturn can control access to it, you agree not to create any kind of hyperlink from any other site to the AutoReturn site unless you first obtain AutoReturn’s written permission.
Copyrights, other rights
You should assume everything on the AutoReturn site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in the Terms or with the express written consent of AutoReturn or any third party AutoReturn deems necessary. AutoReturn neither warrants nor represents that your use of the material displayed on the AutoReturn site will not infringe rights of third parties. Images of people or places displayed on the AutoReturn site are either the property of, or used with permission by, AutoReturn. Use of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited unless expressly permitted in the Terms or elsewhere on the AutoReturn site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (the “Trademarks”) displayed on the AutoReturn site are the property of AutoReturn and other parties and may be registered and unregistered Trademarks of AutoReturn and others. Nothing contained on the AutoReturn site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the AutoReturn site without the written permission of AutoReturn or such third party that may own the Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on the AutoReturn site is prohibited. AutoReturn reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights through civil and criminal proceedings.
There is no warranty that any information or service provided or referenced by this site is either merchantable or accurate, that such information or service will fulfill any of your particular purposes or needs, or that such information or service does not infringe on any third party rights. Except for any express warranties stated on this site, if any, the information and services provided or referenced on this site are provided “as is” and with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with the user.
While AutoReturn uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the AutoReturn site, AutoReturn makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. AutoReturn may periodically add, change, or improve any of the information, products, services, programs, and technology described on the AutoReturn site without notice. AutoReturn assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the AutoReturn site.
In fact, your use of the AutoReturn site is at your own risk. Neither AutoReturn nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the AutoReturn site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the AutoReturn site. For example, AutoReturn assumes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any damages from any viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or downloading from, the AutoReturn site. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice, or other content.
AutoReturn has not reviewed all of the sites which are linked to the AutoReturn site, and the existence of such links does not indicate our approval or endorsement of any material contained on any linked site. AutoReturn is not responsible for the contents of any site linked to the AutoReturn site; your connection to any such linked site is at your own risk.
Services and products
AutoReturn operates and controls the AutoReturn site from its headquarters in San Francisco. We do not in any way imply that the services we discuss are available or for use outside the municipalities we contract with or that we are soliciting business in any other jurisdiction.
The AutoReturn site is for informational purposes and service-related transactions only. References to any of AutoReturn’s or affiliated companies’ products or services are not intended to constitute offers to sell or solicitations in connection with any service or product. Some services and products may not be available at all times. Anyone interested in a particular service or product should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the AutoReturn office to find out more information.
It is up to you as a prudent reader to understand and determine on your own what you need to do in order to make informed decisions in connection with matters discussed on the AutoReturn site.
Access to private areas
Access to and use of private, password-protected areas of the AutoReturn site are restricted to employees of AutoReturn and authorized users only.
The information, products, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. AutoReturn and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the AutoReturn site at any time. AutoReturn and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose.
In no event shall AutoReturn and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the AutoReturn site or with the delay or inability to use the AutoReturn site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through the AutoReturn site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if AutoReturn or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
The Terms will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California, excluding only its conflict of law provisions. Each party to the AutoReturn site Terms hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts within the City and County of San Francisco, State of California, U.S.A. and waives any jurisdictional venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. Use of the AutoReturn site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Any failure by AutoReturn to enforce any of its rights under the Terms or applicable laws shall not constitute a waiver of such right. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you, AutoReturn, and the court shall endeavor to give effect to the intent reflected in that provision, and the remaining Terms provisions shall retain their full force and effect.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and AutoReturn as a result of this agreement or use of the AutoReturn site. AutoReturn’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of AutoReturn’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the AutoReturn Site or information provided to or gathered by AutoReturn with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and AutoReturn with respect to this website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and AutoReturn with respect to this website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.