When we founded AutoReturn in 2002, the municipal towing industry was plagued with problems – long tow wait times, vehicle damage, property loss, low levels of reporting and accountability, conflicts of interest, and plenty of unhappy customers.
We saw a better way.
We built a new type of organization – a municipal towing management company for the 21st century which:
- Is run by a top-notch management team with deep operational experience and the best staff available
- Insists on superior service to customers and municipalities
- Rigorously evaluates and implements world-class technology and management practices
- Enables networked communication at every step of the process – from tow requests through vehicle return
- Gives cities a transparent view into our operations with on-demand reporting
- Sets and exceeds high performance benchmarks
The results have been extraordinary:
- Tow response times are shortened
- Vehicles are returned faster
- Customer service is greatly improved
- Cities realize cost recoveries
- Fewer vehicles are damaged
- Cities and citizens alike report far greater satisfaction